Monday, January 7, 2013

Hello fellow classmates and welcome to EDUC- 6145. This 8 week course is about Project Management in Education and Training. It is already proving to be a very interesting course since I have already learned that project management  is not necessarily what I thought it was. I look forward to learning how the skills of an Instructional Designer are beneficial to the field of Project Management.




If you would like to subscribe to my blog simply click the subscribe link in the upper left corner of the blog. You are always welcome to leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jarice,

    I am following your blog. It is very aesthetically pleasing and it is full of good information. I look forward to reading more.

    Destiny Simms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jarice,

    I’m looking forward to sharing in your blogging activities for EDUC 6145 Project Management.

    Please check your Bulk Email for an invitation to follow my blog at:

    http://ProjMgteduc6145sfreeman.wordpress.com/2013/01/06/about/

    “See” you in class!

    Synthea Freeman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jarice,
    I am following your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jarice,
    I am following your blog. I look forward to sharing our blog projects.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete