Wednesday, January 4, 2012

WoW my first Blog!

Welcome to my Blog!
My name is Jarice Risper, and I am the clinical coordinator for the Radiography program at Northern Virginia Community College. (NVCC) I am currently based at the  Medical Education Campus located in Springfield, Virginia. I have been at NVCC for 3 years. Previous to that I worked as a Radiological Technologist with the INOVA Health System. I must say I have enjoyed both of my jobs immensely.

I am not very familiar with blogs; this is something brand new for me. I am excited to embrace this technology and I believe it will open a whole new world of learning and knowledge for me. Since this is my first blog please be patient as I learn the ins and outs of the blogging world.

2 comments:

  1. Well I am in the same boat you are in! I just got a facebook account a couple of months ago and I have a hard enough time keeping up with that! I have never blogged before but I am looking forward to giving it a try! I am happy I have a group of others to help me learn all of this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jarice, it seems as though there are a few of us who are new to blogging. The ever-changing world of technology will definitely keep us on our toes!

    It looks as though you did a marvelous job setting up your site, and the clock is waay cool. I look forward to reading your posts and with all of us working together we should be able to find solutions to any technichal issues encountered.

    ReplyDelete